Our friends over at Carew Co. have an opening for a Relationship Manager. From the job description they sent over recently:
Given that we are a small creative agency, the role is somewhat “loose” in the definition. This role included a little bit of everything, ranging from project coordinator to office manager to project coordinator. It involves primary support functions that increase efficiency, consistency, and agency success. As a small team, we all contribute to everything — the owner makes bank deposits and orders office supplies, our designers speak with clients and manages timelines, and we all fill gaps. Ultimately, this person is our “glue” that holds it all together.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the team and project workflow.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting status of assigned projects.
- Support the internal team and manage ongoing relationships, including frequent direct contact and interaction with clients.
- Support the purchasing and business office functions as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing/projecting workflow management.
- Ability to transition notes and interactions with clients into clearly articulated, actionable tasks for team members.
- Calendar and schedule management for the team.
- Act as a primary point of contact between clients and designers.
- Demonstrate effective organization, prioritization, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Can adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Insanely organized.
- No requirements for a degree.
- Project management or agency experience a plus, but not required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package includes employer-paid downtown parking, year-end profit sharing, 10 days PTO annually, and a medical stipend included in your paycheck.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any gifts to Paul@CarewCo.net. I look forward to hearing from you!
Oliver Russell is looking to add a graphic designer to their team. From their website:
We’re looking for a graphic designer with an intentional bent toward social impact and 5+ years’ professional experience, preferably in an agency environment. Must demonstrate strengths in identity and interactive—a rare duo, but we’re looking for a rare individual. Motion graphics experience is a plus. Please send resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our friends over at Drake Cooper have an opening for an Interactive Designer. From the job description:
Are you the kind of person that dreams in wire-frames? Do your doodles come in options for HTML or CSS? Have you ever woken up with a brilliant idea for user-system interaction? Us too!! It’s kind of what we are all about. You are the 1 to our 0. Or maybe the other way around—who cares? If you can honestly say that you do—then…well, have we got a deal for you.
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2+ years of interactive design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Familiar with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors (preferably Sass)
- Familiar with PHP and designing/developing in WordPress
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject
Check out the job listing for all the details and how to apply.
A number of new faces have been showing up in various shops, so it seemed fitting to do a quick run-through of new hire news we’ve come across over the past few months or so. In no particular order:
Jenni Kimball has joined Rizen Creative as an account manager. Before joining Rizen, Kimball was director of marketing for 43rd State Holdings in Boise.
Over at Oliver Russell, Caitlin Copple Masingill recently joined their team as public relations director. Masingill is a former Missoula, Montana city councilwoman, a longtime communications consultant and a former journalist. Most recently, she worked in the Boise office of a public affairs firm. Masingill holds a master’s degree in journalism from the University of Montana and a bachelor’s degree from the College of Idaho.
Also at Oliver Russell, Holly Conti joined the team in March of this year as an account coordinator (and we were remiss in noting it).
Update: Shortly after publishing, we discovered that Holly has since been promoted from account coordinator to producer. Congratulations Holly.
At Stoltz Marketing Group they’ve added two new folks to their staff recently. Katherine Johnson has joined the agency as a senior account manager, while Stephanie Clements is an account coordinator.
DaviesMoore is in on the trend, too, adding Becca Owens as their newest senior web developer, and Lisa Cloyd as director of client services.
Meanwhile, over at Mitchell+Palmer, they’ve added Jenni McConnell as an account / project manager, and Kymm Cornelison as social media strategist
There you have it. Have we missed anyone? Most likely. If so, drop us a line and let us know, so we can do it again.
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise has an opening for an Office and Project Coordinator. From the job description we recently came across online:
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a hard-charging, jolly, full-service marketing and brand design agency located in downtown Boise and the San Francisco Bay area, with clients located across the U.S. We’re looking for a front-desk Office and Project Coordinator who loves making trains run on time.
You’re a Swiss Army knife that is detail oriented, good with words and numbers, and you jump in to keep things moving along where others take their feet off the gas. Put simply, you enjoy doing everything from being the first smile that greets clients to trafficking projects, and you do it with a sense of humor and can-do attitude.
- Answer phones, organize common areas, maintain office supplies, coordinate office functions.
- Event planning, scan/copy documents, file documents, send faxes, and coordinating schedules, arranging conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintain and manage job and project list and run weekly traffic/status meeting to keep everyone up to speed
- Remind agency teams about project deadlines and project workflow
- Clearly communicate and enforce media and print deadlines
- Assist account team and creative director with workflow as needed
- Work directly with vendors and coordinate production and delivery of all print materials
- Act as liaison between vendors and accounting department, gather quotes, create purchase orders and handle invoices
- Ensure art files get to the media on time
- You have an attention to detail and efficiency surpassed by none
Interested applicants should contact Stoltz Marketing Group for more information or submit their cover letter and resume directly.